Did you know that September is Better Breakfast Month? The perfect time to explore new and delicious recipes.
But a nutritious breakfast doesn’t have to take all day. Eggs can be cooked in just minutes (even in the microwave)! And studies show that eating eggs for breakfast, compared to a bagel, helped people lose weight, feel more energetic and increase fullness.
Check out our Better Breakfast handout for information on how eggs can be part of a well-balanced meal. And explore these quick and easy recipes to help you build a better breakfast:
- Keep it simple with this coffee cup scramble: https://www.incredibleegg.org/recipe/microwave-coffee-cup-scramble/
- Add some veggies to your breakfast bowl: https://www.eggnutritioncenter.org/recipe/microwave-egg-veggie-breakfast-bowl/
- Did you know you can also make omelets in the microwave? https://www.incredibleegg.org/recipe/microwave-mexican-omelet/
- Enhance a breakfast smoothie with this super-frozen blueberry recipe from the Incredible Egg: https://www.incredibleegg.org/recipe/super-frozen-blueberry-smoothie/
- There’s no excuse to skip breakfast with the Incredible Egg’s easy-peel hard-boiled egg recipe. This recipe cooks eggs 30% faster than classic methods: https://www.incredibleegg.org/recipe/easy-hard-boiled-eggs/
- Breakfast can also begin with a simple scrambled egg base. Try this recipe for basic microwave-scrambled eggs: https://www.incredibleegg.org/recipe/basic-microwave-scrambled-eggs/